A Piece of My Mind: "Government Dramas"

Wow, I’ve seriously been slacking in my blog posts. I have been super lazy for the past couple of months and I admit that it’s not cool at all. Well, I honestly have quite some ideas on what to post here in my page but I seem to procrastinate all the time. Now that I have tried my very best to open my laptop and write something, maybe I’ll start with the “Philippine Government Dramas”.

If you have read my past blog posts maybe you already know that I’m from the Philippines. I don’t particularly hate the Philippines but I don’t like how our Government deals with the country and I’m not just referring to the President, Vice President and Senators. I am talking about every single government employee, from the high seated position to the lowest rank.

I would just like to share my opinion and the things I saw and hear. Well, first of is that almost every politician pleases people to the extent that they lie and use money to bribe. Many Filipino wants to be a politician with a hidden agenda, to be rich! Yes, you read it right. As what we all know, Philippines is one of the top corrupted countries in the world. It might also be included as one of the un-ideal country to live in. Nonetheless, I still love my country, just not the leaders because they’ve trash our beautiful home through time.

The thing is there is no congruence on the people who makes the law in our country, even the people who is supposed to be protecting the rights of the Filipino. They just think about themselves and ignore everyone around them as long as they get what they want. They even betray their comrades and friends, even family members, in order to raise their positions and earn more money.

I just hope that one day Filipinos will realize that their lives will progress more if they will harmoniously live and work together, stop being self-centred and lower down pride in order to be able to help others. In that way, everyone will be able to improve themselves and achieve their goals. Don’t you think that Philippines will be able to grow more as a country which is rich in nature’s gifts, naturally loving people and a God fearing nation? That would be a definite YES! Stop hate and promote love instead. #goodVibes

Comments

Popular Posts