Febuary 26, 2015

Ciao! I've been diligent for the last couple of months regarding about shopping because I don't have enough money to shop (kidding but slightly true *wink). Though I did spent less in clothing last year and at the beginning of the year, I spent quite some on cosmetics. At the beginning of 2014 I fell in love with anything make-up related that I ended up planning on getting some training, courses or enrolling into workshops for cosmetology, but sadly I did not have enough resources yet to do so.

Now let's get back to why I've written this blog (*smiles), me and my mom went window shopping yesterday. We went to different kinds of stores and looked up on quite few different kinds of brands, when we checked the brand called Crissa (a local brand here in the Philippines) I immediately fell in love with one of the jeans hanged on their rack. It's a faded jean that fits me perfectly, even the length is perfect for my cute but short legs. 

Here's a photo: 


Comments

Popular Posts