Hot Picks: Romantic Movies

Hello there internet friends! I recently watched a romantic film released just this year and boy oh boy, it really hit me hard. So I decided why not make a blog about a list of romantic films that gave a huge impact on me, might as well help you decide on what films to watch if you're feeling all romantic with your special someone :) 

1. The Notebook (2004)


Now, tell me who haven't seen this movie yet?! Gosh, you've missed half the time of your "Love" Life. Kidding aside, this movie really was the best for me. What sold me about the story is simply because of Noah, lets face it, who wouldn't want a guy love you the way Noah loved Allie? yeah?! YAAAS!!! 



You can really relate on how their love story started. From the attraction, pursuit, curiosity, excitement, not getting enough of each other, romance, bickering, fighting, separation and meeting again.


I still think this movie is what you would definitely put on the "happily ever after" category. Even if there were struggles and difficulties though they grew old together, that's a clear example of REAL LIFE situations and don't you think the ending is still romantic? (Tragically) 



Oh, am I giving away a lot of spoilers for those who haven't seen the movie yet? Sorry guys, I just got too excited :)

2. Me Before You (2016)


Oh my goodness! I just haven't got over with this movie yet, I super duper love it!! I can't contain all the emotions I got from the film. If you didn't know, the story was adapted from a book with the same title written by Jojo Moyes. 


Well, because of all the excitement I'm feeling while writing this blog I'm afraid I might give away the whole story so I'll just try and control myself. You should really, really watch this film, be it with your special someone, family, friends or just yourself (being independent *,*)


Don't you just adore the artists who played the roles? Ugh! Love them! So the story goes like this, Louisa Clark is the female protagonist who is unambitious and has a few qualification which makes her feel constantly overshadowed by her little sister who by the way is already a single mom. She met Will Traynor, our male protagonist through a unique employment opportunity after she lost her job in a local cafe. This isn't your typical love story and what I really love about it is both Louisa and Will came to support each others weaknesses and they get to realize things they didn't know about themselves or things they didn't believe they can do through the other person.


I'm so proud of myself, I didn't share too much information. (pat in the back) Anyway, once you watch the movie I'm sure it will linger in you for a little while before you'll get over it. It's just so good!

3. 50 First Dates (2004)

 

Now this one's a classic, 50 First Dates is one of the most epic romantic movie of all time. Of course, with Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler as the ones playing the leading roles what more can you ask for? They'll give you romance, funny moments and will surely touch your heart's deepest parts. (that's a little inappropriate but you get it right?)


The story revolves around Lucy who suffers Anterograde Amnesia and Henry who got attracted with Lucy at first sight. Because of her unusual situation, Henry is left with a task to make her fall in love with him everyday.


There were a lot of struggles in their relationship but because of their love for each other they overcome it every time. I just love how Henry is so patient and consistent on showing Lucy how much she loves her even if she doesn't remember him the next day, it's so tragic yet romantic.


Definitely a must watch! The story line is amazing and the artist portraying the roles are the best.


So I only listed 3 as of now because aside from this post being too lengthy I'm still on a hunt for a cool and astounding romantic movies that will leave me breathless and speechless. Ciao! 


Comments

Popular Posts