Hot Picks: Descendant of the Sun (Korean Series)


If you are looking for a romantic-action pack TV series plus a hint of comedy then this Korean series is for you. Descendants of the Sun is a story of a South Korean Special Force Captain and a Doctor's whirlwind romance, at first I was just curious because my friend is raving about it and after watching the first episode I instantly got hooked! It's so good, you can't stop watching it till the end.



In my own opinion, the attraction and love the two characters felt for each other is so mature and true that you kinda feel jealous because you want to experience something like it. (or maybe it's simply because I'm single and I want some romance too >.<)

Anyway, I'll definitely give this a BIG OL' THUMBS UP!


Genre: Romance, Melodrama, Action, Comedy
Written by: Kim Eun-sook & Kim Won-seok
Directed by: Lee Eung-bok & Baek Sang-hoon
Starring: Song Joong-ki, Song Hye-kyo, Jin Goo, Kim Ji-won

Here's a link if you want to watch it:

Enjoy, Ciao!





Comments

Popular Posts