Random Thought: Inspired by the movie "CAMP SAWI"



Hey guys! Happy new year! It's been quite some time since I've put a post up in my blog right?! Well what's new, hahaha! Anyway I decided to write a new blog post today because I was inspired by a movie, I was actually planning on watching it with my friends in the cinema but sadly we didn't go so I ended up watching it online, alone, in my room. Nonetheless, I still enjoyed it! So, the title of the movie is "Camp Sawi", in English, "Broken Hearted Camp" hahaha. Basically, it's an island that accepts broken hearted people and help them heal their pain. There wasn't really a main actor that the movie focuses because there were a lot of stories  that they were trying to portray/tell but each one of the characters show the real pain that most people feel in those kind of situations. The thing is, I realized that most of the time and most of the people who experienced failure in their own relationships think that they need to find a diversion in order to forget and usually it's finding a new love interest which is normally what usually happens, but if you think about it clearly, all you really need is to find yourself. Why? because you were together with a person for a few days, weeks, months or even years and you already got accustomed to that, which means you're no longer used to be by yourself and that's basically why you need to focus on yourself more after a break up because you need to find the forgotten "you" before that relationship even started. Then you will be able to heal the pain and sadness on your own, cause there really is no one else that can help you aside from "you". Anyway, that's what I want to share in this post, if your interested I'll leave a link down below for you to check out the movie. I hope somehow you enjoyed my random rambling today, ciao! 

 


**Credits to the respective owner.

Comments

Popular Posts