A Step to Success


I'm super duper excited to say that I've finally took a step forward in achieving my dream job! lol. Yesterday, I enrolled in Makeup Artistry in QC Makeup Academy and I'm now eagerly waiting for my books and kit to arrive so I can start my courses.

QC Makeup Academy is an online school who offers different types of courses from beginners to Pros. I've listed their online courses below if your curious:

Makeup Artistry
Learn the fundamentals of makeup artistry, daytime, bridal and evening makeup. Then, learn how to start your own freelance business.
Master Makeup Artistry
Learn everything in our Makeup Artistry course plus makeup for theater, movies, fashion shows, and photo shoots.

Master Makeup + Fashion Styling

Combine your love for fashion and makeup artistry with this two-in-one course. You’ll be able to offer clients amazing make-over services.

Pro Makeup Workshop
If you are an experienced artist, take your skills to the next level with this advanced workshop.

Special FX Makeup
Learn how to create ghoulish creatures, age characters, apply bald caps, simulate injuries, and much more.

If you're lacking financially and can't start building your kit yet, you don't need to worry! You will receive a FREE MAKEUP STARTER KIT (limited time only) if you enroll now. Another bonus, they have a great installment payment plan. 



For those of you who's interested you can visit their site here:

Disclaimer: This is not a paid ad, I simply love the academy that I featured them on my blog.

Comments

Popular Posts