OOTD: Black on Black

What's up everyone?! today I thought, my blog is kind of boring and the topic I write is based on my mood or what's running on my mind, it's not really bad but I don't have anything to write if I do not have something on my brain that I'm interested in talking about. I really don't have a "subject" that I can write on for maybe once a week or so, so i've decided that I will make another "type of episode" on my blog today and that is none other than (drum roll please!) OOTW!! Yay! lol. Anyways I will add a photo of my ensemble below and I will also include the details of where I got the pieces I'm wearing for those who're interested. Enjoy!


Top: Hand me down from my bestfriend, lol
Shorts: SM Department store
Belt: SM Department store
Lips: AVON Cherry Berry


Comments

Popular Posts