Featured Manga of the week: Tower of God


Hello again friends, here I am again sharing one of my favorite manga/manhwa that has struck my fancy. "Tower of god", the story basically revolves around a tower that I think is supposedly made by a god but as of now, the author haven't really revealed anything about the entire history of it. There's a lot of speculations and theories about how it's made and personally speaking, a few of them might be true. Anyway, our protagonist is a boy named "The Twenty-Fifth Bam", long name right? He is a weird and mysterious boy who's past and origin is unknown and that is basically what's gravitated me towards the plot. I love mystery! 

He entered the tower by following a girl named "Rachel", she was the only person he knows at first and he is really, really attached to her. Through out the story, Bam eventually met people that became close to his heart. 


One of the reason I really fell hard for this manga/manhwa is the "baddass" fighting and power-level of each character that you encounter. I'll tell you, it's really "BADASS/KICKASS-AMAZEBALLS!!".


Anyway, with all the fighting and kickass scenes, of course there's always a little hint of comedy here and there and that's what makes it fun to read, plus the mystery and high anticipation of what will come next usually put the cherry on top! o(≧∇≦o)


Definitely recommended to all of you guys! Hope you check this out, I'll leave some links below if you decided to do so. See you on my next post! 



***All credits to the owner of the photos used.
Author: Siu
Artist: Siu
Genre(s): Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Mystery, Psychological, Shounen, Supernatural, Webtoons.
Here's the link:






Comments

Popular Posts