Slice of Life

We've been living in a tough life but as human as we are, we try to enjoy every minute of it. I am a simple human being living my life normally, wishing and dreaming to experience things I've never experienced before. Even if I have so many things I want to do, I am having a difficult time trying to figure out the next step I’ll take.

I recently quit my job because I feel like I’m not growing as a person and I am not happy with it even though it pays me quite well, now I’m back on my old folks home and is trying to figure things out. I want to work on a field that I’ll be happy and be contented with but I don’t know what it will be. I want to have my own business but I also don’t know what it will be. I want to own a car but since I’ve mentioned above, clearly I don’t have enough money to buy one, much more a house which is also one of the things I want to have. Not to mention traveling which is the first thing on my bucket list. To put it simply, I am currently on the confused stage in life where you have so many things you want to accomplish but you don’t know when and where to start.


I feel like I’ve been frozen and I can’t move on to where I want to be, all my plans were suddenly gone and I’m confused on what else I wanted to do with my life. Maybe there will be a time where I’ll wake up and I’ll have something I can follow again in order to continue my plans and accomplish things. As the saying goes (self-proclaim sayings), take things slow and take one step at a time, you’ll reach your goal eventually. 

Comments

Popular Posts